Thursday, January 12, 2017

Welcome to Life Documented Week 2 with Rebecca

Hi there! Today I am sharing my favorite process for making backgrounds as well as what my weekly set up looks like! 
So here's what you need
•white gesso 
•fluid acrylic paint or ink 
 •palette knife or old credit card
So the first thing I did was spread gesso over my page and then let it dry completely Once dry I add a few drops of paint and then spread it out with a paper towel Then I switched to teal and purple and do the same thing for both!
Every week I write down what I did each day as a way to document what's going on in my life so I set up my page in a way that allows me to do that! I added a flap for extra journaling, some fun bits from my scrapbooking stash and pop dots!
So this week I challenge you to try this background technique and add a flap to your page!








1 comment: