Saturday, February 25, 2017

Welcome to Life Documented Week 9 with Rebecca

Hi there! Hope you all are having a great weekend! Today I am going to share a quick technique to add a little bit of fun to your journal!  So I started by getting out my gelli plate and spread some color all over it with a brayer. Then I cut down this fun piece of clear plastic to fit in my journal and put it on the gelli plate and then flipped it over and did it again!

 

Then I drew a heart in the center and cut it out to make a little window! 
 Then I taped it into my journal! I drew a pretty girl on one side of the page and then left the other side for journaling. 
 

 Lastly I colored some fun Days of the week stamps I got from a pen pal and glued it into my journal! 
 

I really hope you guys enjoyed my little walk through! I can't wait to see what you come up with! 

Prompt- Add a clear tip in
Technique- Add a window to one of your pages

7 comments:

  1. that is interesting technique. I will be away for 2 weeks and will try this when i return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably a really daft question but what is a 'clear tip in' please:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just means to do something on a plastic sheet (like she demonstrated) and then attach it with tape either in the middle like another page or you could attach it on the edge of another page.

      Delete
  3. Omg I love this can't wait to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete